- 03-05-2014, 11:30 AM #2
Re: can't remove pics from gallery
Welcome to Android Central! Are they pictures from your Google+ Photo/Picasa cloud? If so, you probably need to delete them from your Google+ website, which is best done on a desktop browser.
Are they images from other apps? You probably don't want to delete those if the apps are still on your phone, because then those apps will have problems displaying correctly. You can prevent a folder from appearing in your Gallery by creating a blank text file titled ".nomedia" in that folder, using any file manager app (like ES File Explorer or Total Commander).
- By ansextra in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 06-30-2014, 05:03 PM
- By mmtowns in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2014, 05:24 PM
- By executiveg in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 01:55 PM
- By QDPhung in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 02:33 AM
- By BabiCherokee in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 06:54 PM