Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Completely unworkable 2012 Nexus 7

So my shiny Nexus 7 is completely broken. I never had any problems until I installed the KitKat update and then it just started randomly crashing or freezing. I eventually got really fed up and did a factory reset which solved the problem for a few weeks (but was a huge pain as I had to reinstall and reconfigure everything). Now it's started again and most of the time freezes almost as soon as I turn it on and reach the Google logo, although it sometimes gets further. I really don't know what to do with it. Can anyone suggest anything? It's not rooted, by the way. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (because, sadly, my new Samsung Android phone turned out to be atrocious...)

Default Re: Completely unworkable 2012 Nexus 7

Welcome to Android Central! This probably won't do anything since you already did a factory reset, but try wiping the system cache. http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...tion-wipe.html
    misterchrisl likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Completely unworkable 2012 Nexus 7

Thanks! I'll give that a go, anyway! If I can get the damned thing going, that is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (because, sadly, my new Samsung Android phone turned out to be atrocious...)