- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 2012 totally unresponsive!
i need your help with my nexus 7, not really sure what happened since it was working fine and all of a sudden it stopped working, my sister was using it and told me that it was stuck, i try to just turning it off by pressing the power and didnt work, so i went over and try to do a hard reset and it is not working either, got the laying android with the red triangle and selected the wiping/formatting data but it stays there! so not really sure what else I need to do, hopefully it's not just a brick
this is a Nexus 7 2012 unlocked running kit kat
any help will be greatly appreciated!
- 03-25-2014, 01:28 AM #2
Re: Nexus 7 2012 totally unresponsive!
Welcome to Android Central! What happens if you just power on as usual? Does it freeze somewhere in the bootup process?
Also, have you tried wiping the cache partition in the Recovery Menu? See this guide for more info: http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...tion-wipe.html
- By mset in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:09 PM
- By Crispy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 29Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:56 AM
- By xchange in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:58 AM
- By Darkolako in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:01 AM
- By quatarina in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 07:59 PM