Having problems with Google Play Store

Stephen Smith99

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I recently received a Google Nexus 7 tablet from my fianc?. It worked great for about the first month but now I can't get anything to download or install from the Google play store. I read that some people tried clearing the Google Play cache and that worked for them but I had no such luck when I tried the same. Any ideas?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I recently received a Google Nexus 7 tablet from my fianc?. It worked great for about the first month but now I can't get anything to download or install from the Google play store. I read that some people tried clearing the Google Play cache and that worked for them but I had no such luck when I tried the same. Any ideas?

Does it come up with a error message when trying to download?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Stephen Smith99

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
There's no error message. I can browse the play store with no issue but when I actually click install on an app, it displays that blue progress bar and it just never goes away. I tried the web version and had no luck there either. I did notice that the apps that I had been trying to download on the play store app, were showing as being installed when I looked on the web version.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463