Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Nexus 7 - Wifi appears but pad won't connect to the Internet

Hi, community!

I have bought a Google Nexus 7 pad 5 months ago. So far, I had noticed that the wifi connection was weak: when my computer had full wifi signal, the pad had berly half. Similarly, when connecting in a crowded place (e.g. hostel), people would get a low signal whereas Google Nexus 7 did not have signal at all.

Recently, it has been worse: Google Nexus 7 does recognize a (strong) signal but would act as if there was none. Impossible to send an email, for instance.

I have rebooted the device the routeur, entered the password again, etc. (as read in other forums) but it would still not work.

Having read some of your posts I have noticed that some of you guys had quite a lot of knowledge about Google Nexus 7, hence I would like to ask for your opinion. What is wrong, should I send it back to the warehouse? Or is there a simple way to solve the issue?

Thank you all.

Thibault

Default Re: Google Nexus 7 - Wifi appears but pad won't connect to the Internet

Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide, and see if any of the tips are helpful. [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Posted via Android Central App

I can't connect to any site on the internet. My signal is strong on my computer but I don't know how to check my nexus7s.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne Connors View Post
    I can't connect to any site on the internet. My signal is strong on my computer but I don't know how to check my nexus7s.
    Welcome to Android Central! Is your tablet's Wi-Fi on? Is it connected to your home Wi-Fi network? Have you looked through the guide that was linked in the post above yours?

Posted via Android Central App