- 3 Posts
nexus 7 stuck on X screen
I'm new to this forum and was seeking a way to reboot my 1st generation nexus. I've read the tricks of wiping the cache clean and well as wiping the tablet clean, both of which I have done several times to no avail. Software? Hardware? Any other suggestions??
- 04-08-2014, 08:58 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: nexus 7 stuck on X screen
It started crashing on chrome more frequently. The terminal event was "chrome has stopped working" followed by several other similar messages saying other programs (?) apps (?) have stopped working. I shut it off thinking it would "reset" and now it cycles between the Google logo and the 4 colored dots which stay on the screen forever.
- By Craig Abernethy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:09 PM
- By Nanaya89 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:51 AM
- By Yazy Lee in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:25 AM
- By newnoobs in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:24 AM
- By fcjr77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 12:38 AM