Computer not recognizing USB connected Nexus 7
I have an Android Nexus 7 v2 and I have recently tried to connect to my PC with a USB cable. There is no recognition by the computer of a USB device and I have tried multiple cables so something is wrong with the Nexus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-18-2014, 06:16 PM #2
Re: Computer not recognizing USB connected Nexus 7
Did you look under "Computer" tab to see if it shows up there? It doesn't show up in the taskbar when the Usb is connected as you might expect. Open "Computer" and see if Nexus appears there as a "drive." Also, my Nexus 7 v2 is very particular about cables too. It only works with the cable that came with the Asus charger and it will work with a cable that I bought from Monoprice.
- 04-20-2014, 08:54 AM #4
- By DMarie04 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 10:01 AM
- By katmandoo122 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 04-19-2014, 12:25 AM
- By 1Ando in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 11:17 PM
- By nestafaria in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 03:25 PM
- By ChooseYourDestiny in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 02:51 PM