- 05-04-2014, 10:37 AM #2
- 05-04-2014, 12:54 PM #3
- 05-05-2014, 09:58 AM #4
- 25 Posts
Re: Do you need a data plan to use a tablet at home?
Yes, you can use it at home on your wifi, or at any public free wifi spots (or even hotel wifi when traveling).
You can use it away from home with no connection as well if you have games, music, or other apps loaded that don't require a constant connection, or for using the camera functions.
You will likely want to create a Google account (free) if you don't have one. The tablet will guide you through when you first use it. That makes it easy for adding new apps, backing up, etc.
- By suzie 1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 05-04-2016, 10:52 PM
- By mark5019 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 09-13-2015, 07:54 AM
- By Wintercreek in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2014, 02:19 AM
- By Zorachus in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2014, 01:34 PM
- By ElCamino in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 09:40 AM