Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy nexus 7 2012 (screen issues related) please help :c

ive been having issues for the past 2 days with my nexus 7 tablet, randomly when i turn on my tablet sometimes the screen simply doesnt work properly, and by that i mean that i cannot rotate the screen , also i cannot type anything because the keyboard box doesnt appear at all either, and if i want to turn it off to "restart" the tablet again i cannot press on the option "turn off" because the screen doesnt seem to work to press on that option, also the back <- button doesnt seem to work either, everything else is fine i mean i can move things, i can move the screen from side to side,but this issue is making the use of the tablet intolerable.. does anyone know how to fix this problem? its really starting to get frustrating to me, ive had this tablet for atleats a year already and im starting to have issues now.

Global Posts
    17,563 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: nexus 7 2012 (screen issues related) please help :c

Welcome to the forums.
    Have you tried clearing cache in recovery? Here is how: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    B. Diddy likes this.