Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Rooted/Unlocked Stk 4.4.3

Default WiFi OTA

Does anyone have a link to the WiFi OTA that I can manually install via recovery that will NOT wipe my data or instructions on how to do the 2012 4.4.3 OTA for Wifi via adb? This thing feels like it is never gonna hit the older N7 (I am likely getting the Nexus 8 so not really to concerned).
    [making a phone so big] "you can't get your hand around it"[ helps, but that] "no one's going to buy that." - Steve Jobs

The reason we [won't] make a 7-inch tablet isnt because we dont want to hit [a lower] price point, Jobs said. Its because we think the screen is too small to express the software. As a software driven company, we think about the software strategies first. - again, Steve Jobs
    Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
    LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
    Asus Nexus 7 (2012 WiFi 32GB): Factory Google KitKat 4.4.4 + francoKernel & Xposed
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Rooted/Unlocked Stk 4.4.3

Default Re: WiFi OTA

OTA just got to my device. Thanks though!

Sent from my Nexus 5 :-D
    [making a phone so big] "you can't get your hand around it"[ helps, but that] "no one's going to buy that." - Steve Jobs

The reason we [won't] make a 7-inch tablet isnt because we dont want to hit [a lower] price point, Jobs said. Its because we think the screen is too small to express the software. As a software driven company, we think about the software strategies first. - again, Steve Jobs