- 11 Posts
Is it normal for Nexus 7 to come on when charging?
When I completely power down the Nexus 7, if I try to charge it using a wall charger (not connected to computer), the thing comes on like I push the power button. It seems kind of annoying, especially if the battery is really low and you just want to charge it. I would think that it would charge quicker if it can be off while charging.
I've even tried having it charging and then powering it down. All it does is shut down and automatically reboot and turn on.
Is this normal? I am running the 4.4.3 update.
- 06-18-2014, 10:54 AM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Is it normal for Nexus 7 to come on when charging?
So, is there any way to figure out why I can't power off my Nexus 7 when it is plugged in charging? It is fully charged now, plugged in and when I try to power it down, it goes through the motions and comes right back on. I know it does not power off because it doesn't show the start up screens that I typically see after turning it on (hopefully that made sense).
From a completely powered down mode, when I plug in the USB charger, it powers up immediately (showing the start up screens). I don't have to touch anything for it to do that. This does not seem right.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2015, 12:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:24 AM
- By knowledge_6 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:25 AM