- 1 Posts
Help! My Nexus 7 is bricked after an update was interrupted!
My Nexus 7 was bricked after the latest update was interrupted - I know that was the worst thing to do during an update and it certainly wasn't planned!
Soon after starting the update download the tablet was hard restarted and has had a black screen ever since. It has been unresponsive to charging, powering off/on, holding the power button for a minute, holding the power button and volume (up, down or both) for a minute.
Is there anyway to recover it?
Is there any way to hard reset it if I can't even get into the bootloader?
- 06-23-2014, 11:29 AM #2
Re: Help! My Nexus 7 is bricked after an update was interrupted!
Have you plugged it into USB to see if the computer wakes it? Or recognizes it for ADB?Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By Electric Sheep Dream in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:24 AM
- By SirKnigget in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:48 PM
- By SuljhaBoy in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Bogdan Stanescu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:46 AM