Nexus 7 (2012) Doesnt Start. Bootloader Fail.

KennyFabian

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey, Hello You guys. I hope you all are doing well. :):)

Let me tell you my problem, I got a Google Nexus 7 (2012) and it has like a year and a half with me, with no problems at all, but yesterday it ran out of battery and then turned off, the problem is that when i turned it on (with the wall charger connected and a few minutes passed) it didnt start as it does, i see the Google logo and the --menu that pops up when you press the power and volume down button at the same time-- instead, but without pressing any other key, just by turning it on with the power button. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway, this special menu has three main Options: --START-- --RECOVERY MODE-- --RESTART BOOTLOADER-- --POWER OFF--

When i Press the Power Button to select -START- it says -Booting failed-
When i Press the Power Button to select -RECOVERY MODE- it says -Booting failed-
When i Press the Power Button to select -RESTART BOOTLOADER- it turns off like nothing happened.
When i Press the Power Button to select -POWER OFF- it turns off (the only one that works :mad: :mad: )

I need some help Guys, i got Data that Id like to recover, but if theres no way for me to do it then its not a big deal, i just want my tablet to work. BTW i have never done geeky stuff with it, like root it or change internal settings... :p

Thanks already for any help. :) :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The '12 really really really dislikes having a low battery and can experience adverse effects if allowed to go too low. Usually this can be resurrected by allowing it to charge sufficiently, which will require plugging it in to AC (wall charger, not USB) for up to 24 hours.

KennyFabian

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
The '12 really really really dislikes having a low battery and can experience adverse effects if allowed to go too low. Usually this can be resurrected by allowing it to charge sufficiently, which will require plugging it in to AC (wall charger, not USB) for up to 24 hours.

Thanks man, ILL try that and let you know later what happens... ¡

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
it sounds like your tablet got completely wiped. If letting it charge doesn't help, you may have to reflash the factory image from the bootloader. Just google "nexus 7 factory image" and follow the instructions on there.

KennyFabian

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
it sounds like your tablet got completely wiped. If letting it charge doesn't help, you may have to reflash the factory image from the bootloader. Just google "nexus 7 factory image" and follow the instructions on there.

It seems like thats what i got to do, because i left it charging the whole day and still getting the same Outcome. Let me do some reaserch about flashing the factory image.. Then i'll tell what happens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet