- 10 Posts
Nexus 7 Freezing, turning off issue
So right now its working ok but for one day i had this problem that i haven't figured out the cause of.
i had my nexus 7 for about a year and a half now and its worked pretty good, last sunday i woke up and it was off, when i turned it back on it would ether freeze or when it went into sleep mode it would just turn off it would do this all day even in safe mode.
when i turned it on monday i turned off the wifi , thinking mabye that was the problem, it worked fine so after a day i turned the wifi back on and its worked fine ever since.
So i could never actually figure out why it kept freezing and turning off just that one day.could it have been an email/app syncing issue? Anybody else ever a problem like this?
- 07-17-2014, 11:54 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 Freezing, turning off issue
Welcome to Android Central! Hard to pinpoint issues like that, and it might come back. Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, to "clear the cobwebs" so to speak: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 11:46 PM
- By kctony in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:39 PM
- By Agnese Korsaka in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:43 PM
- By Natie Valdes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 06:05 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:56 AM