The application "Japanese Movies" not working

eldiener

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I was searching for an Android application which would let me download and watch some golden era Japanese movies which I remember from when I was younger. I found this application called "Japanese Movies" and installed it on my Nexus 7. But whenever I try to start it I get the message "Unfortunately Japanese Movies has stopped" with a 'Report' and an "OK" button. Although I have pressed the "Report" button, which supposedly reports this problem to Google, nothing has ever changed in this situation.

Does anybody know what is wrong with this application in the Nexus 7 ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You should email the app developer. If the app was on Google Play, go to its app page, and find the Email Developer button.

eldiener

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You should email the app developer. If the app was on Google Play, go to its app page, and find the Email Developer button.

I tried that but the e-mail address is not valid. I will just assume the app is broken and move on. There is probably some way to notify Google about this so they can remove it from their Google Play.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae