Anybody else still not have Lollipop on the Wifi-Only version?

Bazza1

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting to go from 4.4.4 to 5.0.2

IIABDFI (If It Ain't Broke...) - if your tablet is running smoothly and you're not experiencing any issues, I'd be tempted to say be careful what you wish for.
5.0.2 seems to be an improvement over 5 (which really isn't hard) but not sure its really any better than last KitKat. Others would debate that, I'm supposing. ;-)

hbreal

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
IIABDFI (If It Ain't Broke...) - if your tablet is running smoothly and you're not experiencing any issues, I'd be tempted to say be careful what you wish for.
5.0.2 seems to be an improvement over 5 (which really isn't hard) but not sure its really any better than last KitKat. Others would debate that, I'm supposing. ;-)

Agreed. My tablet was fine on 4.4.4, I sideloaded 5.0 and it's been really, really slow ever since. I'm going to try 5.0.2 at some point, which as you say cannot be any worse, but if that doesn't fix it I will be going back to 4.4.4...

DWolf1231

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting. Does it matter if developer options are on or off?

Posted via Android Central App

Shouldn't. I've had developer options on since November 2012.

Don't worry, I haven't gotten the OTA either. I'm not in any hurry for it on my N7. My Moto G, OTOH...

hbreal

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
I've sideloaded 5.0.2, upgrading from 5.0, and it is slightly better now; I haven't yet had a random crash or freeze or whatever like on the previous version... but Chrome on the other hand is still really slow!

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Still waiting for the update from 4.4.4 to 5.0.2.... Beginning to think it isn't going to show up on my N7...

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool