5.2 "good" report

D._Manley

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
With the plethora of problems from many users I feel like I won the lottery. Upgraded directly from 4.4 to 5.02 and far as I can determine, all is well. No problem with the update afterwards but I cleared the cache "just for good measure.

One question. This is my wife's Nexus and her profile photo shows in Google+, her settings and, under "Me" in contacts yet, does not appear in her GMail account although, mine does as its set up to access both accounts. Hers doesn't show even after I removed my account. Anyone know why? I've deleted the app cache & made sure everything is syncing properly.

Last edited:

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: 5.2 "good" report

With the plethora of problems from many users I feel like I won the lottery. Upgraded directly from 4.4 to 5.2 and far as I can determine, all is well. No problem with the update afterwards but I cleared the cache "just for good measure.

One question. This is my wife's Nexus and her profile photo shows in Google+, her settings and, under "Me" in contacts yet, does not appear in her GMail account although, mine does as its set up to access both accounts. Hers doesn't show even after I removed my account. Anyone know why? I've deleted the app cache & made sure everything is syncing properly.

You may want to correct your update version. You updated to 5.02...NOT 5.2.