Why isn't my Nexus 7 playing audio through usb?

A

AC Question

Nexus 7 not playing audio through usb

I am attempting to install a 2012 nexus 7 in my car. I'm having an issue getting audio through the micro USB port. So far I have rooted the nexus using timur rooting tool and enabled dac hosting. I've attached an OTG y cable - external power to tablet, tablet to dac (turtle beach 2) which goes to my mini amp but I am not getting anything through. The audio is still being played through the tablet speakers.

Any ideas?

Garrettotab

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: Nexus 7 not playing audio through usb

I am attempting to install a 2012 nexus 7 in my car. I'm having an issue getting audio through the micro USB port. So far I have rooted the nexus using timur rooting tool and enabled dac hosting. I've attached an OTG y cable - external power to tablet, tablet to dac (turtle beach 2) which goes to my mini amp but I am not getting anything through. The audio is still being played through the tablet speakers.

Any ideas?

I am having this same issue. I want to play audio through the USB to my car stereo but it is playing internal music on stereo and app audio through the tablet speaker. I've seen a couple videos of people playing audio through the USB but can't figure out how. If you find a solution let me know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad