- 11 Posts
Corrupted pixels on display
Hmm, tinkering with my new Nexus 7 during the day and I'm consistently seeing some corrupted pixels here and there. Anything I do to cause a screen redraw tends to get rid of it, but I'm frequently seeing some wrong colored pixels along several vertical lines of resolution, spanning various lengths of pixels. This particular device may be headed back to Best Buy for a swap out. I'm wondering if there is any chance this is software (like video drivers), or some faulty hardware.
Anyone else seeing anything like this?
- 07-26-2013, 02:45 PM #2
- 07-26-2013, 02:46 PM #3
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2013, 03:28 AM
- By netstars22 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 25Last Post: 07-27-2013, 09:20 AM
- By mitnickenizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2013, 01:24 AM
- By Chris ONeal in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 02:05 PM
- By waterman54 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:26 AM