Nexus 7 daily beta testing ! Post op surgery patient

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
So a buddy just had a skydiving accident and is now bed ridden for the next several months. So I decided to bring him a new nexus 7 32gig.

So needless to say he will be using the device daily. Literally. So I figured I would have him report any issues or bugs he may come across. I will be updating this thread with anything relevant.

He will obviously be using this more than most people I would imagine given his current situation so in my opinion he makes a great early adopting beta tester.

So far so good over here. Great battery life. No complains. Super light weight. The reduce bezels are not an issue for me.

HTC One - MoDaCo.switch /ARHD 12.1 & GE 2.0 + Bulletproof
Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Holy mackerel! The words "skydiving" and "accident" usually don't mix well. Glad that your friend survived and sounds like he's doing ok! Did you get the N7 as a gift for him? You're a good friend.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Holy mackerel! The words "skydiving" and "accident" usually don't mix well. Glad that your friend survived and sounds like he's doing ok! Did you get the N7 as a gift for him? You're a good friend.

No they don't normally go together very well in the same sentence. He shattered his left leg and had emergency surgery.

And yes. I figured he needed something to get his mind off his current situation.

Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No they don't normally go together very well in the same sentence. He shattered his left leg and had emergency surgery.

And yes. I figured he needed something to get his mind off his current situation.

Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod

What happened to cause him to shatter his left leg? Did the parachute break or something?

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
No. At about 25 feet he caught a gust of wind and was more or less body slammed. He's lucky that's the only thing he broke.

Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod

LMZR

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod

Ouch, i feel sorry for him.