Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bb n7 scam

On saturday i called my bb to ask if they had any new n7s. The female asst manager said no. I asked her to check the computer. She came back and said there were some and which was i interested in. I sed check both. She came back and said they just had 2 32gb. I actually wanted a 16gb because my n71 was 16 and was totally suffucient. I took the 32. Today (sunday) i went in and before picking up my 32 i asked the guy in pickup whether there were any 16. He checked the computer and there were 6 in stock. I said they must have come in today. He said no, they had been there yesterday with a bunch of 32s. When i told him what the girl who took my order had told me the day before and that she had scammed me into buying the 32 he just laughed knowingly. My 32 order was cancelled and i got the 16.

Default Re: Bb n7 scam

Doesn't sound like a scam to me, just typical inept Best Buy employees.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool84 View Post
    Doesn't sound like a scam to me, just typical inept Best Buy employees.
    She's not inept. She's been there fir a few years because I've dealt with her before.

Why would you pass up paying only $40 more for double the GB, just in case? I found my 16 first gen to be lacking towards the end of its life, and suffered the lag associated with it going to 3gb left in capacity.

I don't agree with her lying though. There isn't any incentive for her to do so really.

Alert the media!!!!

Same thing happened to me today. I ordered my burger at Wendy's, and I asked for no onions. When I got the burger, there were onions on it. They're con artists.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by unopepito06 View Post
    Same thing happened to me today. I ordered my burger at Wendy's, and I asked for no onions. When I got the burger, there were onions on it. They're con artists.
    Better check your bank statement. They probably charged you for a frosty that you didn't order also.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

How is this a scam? Did you paid for the 32 GB and got the 16GB when you got home? So no its not a scam, I give you credit for being curious and asked the sale's clerk when you came in but take it as a lesson learn always double check when in doubt.