Bb n7 scam
On saturday i called my bb to ask if they had any new n7s. The female asst manager said no. I asked her to check the computer. She came back and said there were some and which was i interested in. I sed check both. She came back and said they just had 2 32gb. I actually wanted a 16gb because my n71 was 16 and was totally suffucient. I took the 32. Today (sunday) i went in and before picking up my 32 i asked the guy in pickup whether there were any 16. He checked the computer and there were 6 in stock. I said they must have come in today. He said no, they had been there yesterday with a bunch of 32s. When i told him what the girl who took my order had told me the day before and that she had scammed me into buying the 32 he just laughed knowingly. My 32 order was cancelled and i got the 16.
- 07-28-2013, 05:31 PM #2
- 07-28-2013, 06:44 PM #4
- 31 Posts
Re: Bb n7 scam
Why would you pass up paying only $40 more for double the GB, just in case? I found my 16 first gen to be lacking towards the end of its life, and suffered the lag associated with it going to 3gb left in capacity.
I don't agree with her lying though. There isn't any incentive for her to do so really.
- 07-28-2013, 07:08 PM #5
- 07-28-2013, 07:39 PM #6
- 08-02-2013, 02:45 AM #7
- 08-02-2013, 07:27 AM #8
- By bjrosen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2013, 10:01 PM
- By gheedsgreed in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 11:10 PM
- By Chris ONeal in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 03:05 PM
- By ifixbax in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2013, 02:51 PM
- By Racso14 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:10 PM