- 4 Posts
Users manual for new Nexus 7?
I think I recall (from trying one briefly) that the original nexus 7 had a users manual loaded onto the tablet. It looked useful, especially for newbies to the Android and tablet worlds. However, I can't find such a document on my new nexus 7. Am I not looking hard enough, or is it simply not there? Is it available on line somewhere? Thanks for any help.
- 08-01-2013, 08:15 PM #2
- 08-02-2013, 09:24 PM #4
- 122 Posts
Re: Users manual for new Nexus 7?
I think they have updated the old manual, and not in a good way. Last year I distinctly remember downloading it and consulting it in regards to profiles, so I could set the device up for hubby for Xmas, but meanwhile give it a thorough testing myself to be sure it was a good unit. The info about setting profiles up and deleting them appears to be missing in the old version manual now.
Both manuals now appear to be on the "lite" and stupid side. I have the new manual downloaded, but don't anticipate actually needing to use it after a quick skim. YMMV.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
- 08-04-2013, 11:13 AM #5
- 11-19-2013, 02:20 AM #6
- 11-19-2013, 03:20 AM #7
- 11-19-2013, 09:39 AM #8
- By jbadz3 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2013, 01:38 PM
- By Xanth269 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 10:42 PM
- By socialzoid in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2013, 06:36 PM
- By dpw2atox in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2013, 06:05 PM
- By Sizzers in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 05:45 PM