"We?ve loaded up your new tablet with Pixar's La Luna..."

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm not finding the Pixar short that's supposed to be included, according to the email I just got. Anyone have it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not finding the Pixar short that's supposed to be included, according to the email I just got. Anyone have it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Yup I got it. I clicked it through the email and then chose play store to open it. took me to the movies play store and it is there.

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I got the email and downloaded it just fine. It looks wonderful on this tablet and I love the clip, so was very happy Google gave me a chance to try out the movie playing feature.

My question is, if I un-pin it at a future date will it stay in my account or disappear?

Also, as I am not much of a movie buyer, I was wondering how big the file size on movies are. I did get a favorite Christmas movie last year on sale, but it's a long movie, wondering how large a file and whether the Nexus could hold it. (It's a Wonderful Life)

Does the Play Store specify file size anywhere?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)

MongoosePanda

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I got mine preloaded when I got my nexus 7 last Friday(Aug 2). Although I did have 2 updates when it booted up, I'm not sure if that could be a reason why.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams