Nexus 7 Store Support

uscsailor

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm interested in buying a Nexus 7, but I'm not sure where to buy it from. If I buy from Best Buy, will I get support and repairs from Google? Or is that only for those who have bought from the Play Store? I want to make sure I get the best support for my Nexus. Thanks!

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy has different warranty options. If your device breaks you will return it to Best Buy. I would pay a little extra for an extended warranty or insurance. Basically the same type of support you get for a laptop will be the same for a tablet. I would rather by a Nexus 7 from Best Buy rather than the Play Store because you can physically take it back there rather than ship it back to Google if something was to break.

Hi, I'm interested in buying a Nexus 7, but I'm not sure where to buy it from. If I buy from Best Buy, will I get support and repairs from Google? Or is that only for those who have bought from the Play Store? I want to make sure I get the best support for my Nexus. Thanks!

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I got mine at Office Depot and got their 2yr protection plan for $59.99 and it covers everything..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon