Nexus 7 Smart Cover Question

br5

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone make a Nexus 7 Smart Cover that doesn't wrap all the way around the device? I'm looking for something that works like what is offered for the iPad, just a single "flap" that is magnetized on one end and can be used as a kickstand (like this). I can't find one anywhere online so I am starting to think that Apple might hold the patent for that particular design. Anyone know the deal?

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone make a Nexus 7 Smart Cover that doesn't wrap all the way around the device? I'm looking for something that works like what is offered for the iPad, just a single "flap" that is magnetized on one end and can be used as a kickstand (like this). I can't find one anywhere online so I am starting to think that Apple might hold the patent for that particular design. Anyone know the deal?

I haven't seen any, and I doubt they exist, as the device really needs to be designed with that sort of cover in mind, and it wouldn't surprise me if Apple owns a patent on it. Closest I've found is the Poetic slimeline, and others very similar to it, which do wrap around the back, but are very thin, don't cover the bezel, have the smart wake feature, and have the folds so you can use the cover as a stand in a few orientations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37