Help with N7 apps

Charapa

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Though I love tech in ALL it's variations, I can't justify a N7 purchase just because I can afford it.
All my gadgets have had a role in my professional life (Architect) though some may have called that rationalizations......didn't care.....the one vaporware item, a few years back - before the ipad - appeared to meet/exceed my requirements = the MS Courier (Microsoft "Courier" secret tablet - YouTube), unfortunately it was killed.
I have explored most if not all the android graphic/sketch apps using my N4 (I know, 5" is not the same as 7 or 10", for my test screen size wasn't important) & the best available digitizing pen, and found them wanting for my purpose - simple hand printing (note taking)/sketching....in all apps I sampled, the hand holding the pen needs to "hover" over the screen, perfect for a painter but not for me. I don't sketch or write that way.
My question, know of any app(s) or combination of apps (maybe I did miss a particular feature)? which would allow me to take notes/sketch (w/out having my palm creating additional lines) & thus justify my N7 purchase ;) ;) or shall I just wait for better software to catch up to the hardware and save money (for now). Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy