Best buy return policy?

Infinite Jest

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I was taking a look at the nexus 7 and would like to take it for a test drive for a week or two to see if it suits my needs. Does best buy or any other retail offer a return policy within X number of days without any repercussions for open box tablets?

ew800

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
You will have no problem returning to BB. I returned mine tonight, because I realized that I will be better suited with the LTE version when it comes out in (hopefully) a couple of weeks.

Someone mentioned that BB has a 14 day return policy. Not a big difference, however I believe it is actually 15 days.

Infinite Jest

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I seem to have run I to an issue with the display (top edge near camera is much brighter than the rest of the display) and low volume speaker distortion and noise, so this will be going back. Does anyone know of Walmart has a similar policy? If the next BB device has the same issues, I'd like to try a different batch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I seem to have run I to an issue with the display (top edge near camera is much brighter than the rest of the display) and low volume speaker distortion and noise, so this will be going back. Does anyone know of Walmart has a similar policy? If the next BB device has the same issues, I'd like to try a different batch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Not sure about walmart but I know staples has a no hassle policy for 14 days if there's one near you. That's what I did after finding 2 bad units at the same BB branch

Infinite Jest

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
The tester app is still showing a slight issue on this unit as well but it's not as severe as the first 2 I bought and returned

Damn, that sucks. I managed to dodge that bullet with this first BB tablet. BTW it appears that wallyworld has the same kind of open box return policy as BB and staples, so I'm going to pick one up if they have them in stock before I return this BB tablet. If it has the same issues, I'm going to return both and stick with my iPad, unfortunately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm