- 08-19-2013, 07:06 AM #2
- 08-19-2013, 11:56 AM #4
- 158 Posts
Doesn't work for me. Videos just get stuck on "Buffering". Won't play on my Galaxy Nexus with 4.3 either. Really wonder why hbo pretty much always stops working with every android update, but nearly every other app I have installed continues working.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-19-2013, 12:37 PM #5
- 45 Posts
So, just to be clear. you've got HBOgo sideloaded on Android 4.3 and not only will it install, but it'll play anything on the app without the endless buffering cycle that everyone else seems to be getting? I can install, but nothing runs. What are you doing differently from the rest of us?
Last edited by callanish; 08-19-2013 at 01:17 PM.
- 08-19-2013, 03:01 PM #6
- By David Norwood in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2013, 11:03 PM
- By ercsliberty in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2012, 05:22 PM
- By TANDC in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2012, 10:47 PM
- By scribe4food in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2011, 01:52 AM
- By Marley in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:50 AM