- 57 Posts
I just purchased the new Nexus 7, i came here and read about all the issues that a lot of owners are experiencing prior to my purchase and I still decided to buy it. The only issue i'm experiencing is the touch issue where it seems multiple areas are touched on the screen sometimes.
Its annoying, but not that a big deal at the moment and besides that issue i absolutely love it!!!!!!! First tablet too!
Woot, hopefully a fix comes through soon but im almost thinking about selling my macbook
- 08-19-2013, 12:03 AM #2
- 08-19-2013, 12:41 AM #3
- 08-19-2013, 12:46 AM #4
- 08-19-2013, 12:54 AM #5
- 08-19-2013, 12:58 AM #6
- 08-19-2013, 05:57 AM #7
- By jaboop in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM
- By Justin93 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:30 PM
- By milano maroon in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 03:30 PM
- By Crossover37 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:38 AM
- By sammykinz123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:48 PM