- 371 Posts
First glitch - needed to power off and on
I was trying to play music, but it wasn't playing. So I tried going into settings to check the sound volume for music, but couldn't get to it, and then I got a "settings stopped" error (and sent off diagnostic info). But things still weren't working right, so I held the power button down to power it off, then held it down again to turn it on. After that music and everything was working again.
I wonder what happened.
- 08-20-2013, 08:56 AM #2
- 174 Posts
Re: First glitch - needed to power off and on
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2013, 10:59 AM
- By Melody Sharp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:30 AM
- By Andrea Freeman in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:35 AM
- By Larry Robbins in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:49 AM
- By Androidman994 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 04:12 AM