Few Questions About New Nexus 7 (2013)
I just got my Nexus 7 (2013), and I have a few questions:
(1) How do I completely turn off the notification led?
(2) Has anyone else noticed that the WiFi bars sometimes go completely blank for periods of time even when the connection is working absolutely fine, sometimes even when the data activity arrows are still showing data transferring?
(3) Does anyone know what the empty rectangular box is that appears briefly and then disappears along the upper left of the lock screen (in portrait orientation) when pressing the power button to wake the screen? I am using a password lock.
In general, I am extremely happy with this tablet! I was thinking of waiting until the Verizon LTE version comes out, but got it anyway. I have been using it WiFi tethered to my Verizon Galaxy S4, and now I'm thinking there is no real reason to get the LTE version.
- 08-20-2013, 06:05 PM #2
- 08-20-2013, 06:49 PM #3
- 08-20-2013, 07:51 PM #5
Re: Few Questions About New Nexus 7 (2013)
Ah! Now I see. The rectangle was the right edge of the outline of the lockscreen widget adder thingie with the big plus sign.
Is there any way to add additional widgets other than the ones that are on the page that you get to when you tap the big plus sign?
- 08-20-2013, 08:37 PM #7
- By chirag05 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:59 PM
- By eptiger in forum SprintReplies: 31Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:32 AM
- By Frank999 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:47 PM
- By cdepue79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:10 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:41 AM