- 08-21-2013, 05:05 PM #2
- 2,211 Posts
Re: nexus 7 using verizon mobile hotspot
No you shouldn't use any more than if you were using the phone for the same thing.
Well, one small caveat. Your phone will be checking for emails and notifications, and so will your tablet, so you'll be using a bit more data (probably not much). But using the facebook app on your tablet shouldn't use any more data than if you were using the Facebook app on your phone (for example).
One thing you will want to be careful about is if you have photo syncing or pinned music (and similar) that would sync over a wifi network on your tablet. Because it will be connected to your GS3 and for all intents and purposes, it's going to think it's on a wifi network and sync that stuff.
- 08-22-2013, 09:46 AM #4
- By kikaha in forum LG G2Replies: 58Last Post: 09-06-2013, 03:44 PM
- By philipnew in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:08 PM
- By Peter Nottingham in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:08 AM
- By Sander N in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:27 AM
- By forwardthrall in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 07:52 AM