Any estimate on when the HSPA/LTE models will arrive?
I know I saw something about when the version with SIM card would be out. But can't find it now.
Anyone remember when Google said that version would be available?Palm 300 -> 600 -> 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Evo 4G -> Photon -> Optimus G
HP Touchpad -> Nexus 7
- 08-21-2013, 02:24 PM #2
- 1,022 Posts
Re: Any estimate on when the HSPA/LTE models will arrive?
Already a thread for this: LTE Version (Would LOVE to hear something!)
Short answer: no solid information on when they'll be available at this time.Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
Phone: Droid MAXX
Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 18Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:20 AM
- By sparklekitty123 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:35 AM
- By SLOcollegebeat in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 11:23 AM
- By NealJ777 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:25 AM
- By drew_t in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:34 PM