Status Bar Pulldown Customization?

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to customize the pulldown menu of square icons that comes out below the status bar by adding other controls (like sound, etc)? If so, how?

And what is the purpose of the top left entry that looks like a Halloween pumpkin face with my name under it? When I press on it, it just opens a bigger version of the Halloween pumpkin face.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Yours looks different than mine: you have a clock thingie at the bottom right, but mine is empty there.

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
You'd need to flash a custom rom to change your quick setting tiles. Cyanogenmod is one rom that allows you to do so if you're interested.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for both suggestions! I will check out that app. As far as rooting and custom roms, while that is appealing and I love to tinker, I really don't have the time to devote to another fun hobby!

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
For adding quick settings toggles on the notification bar, I recommend either downloading Power Toggles or Battery Widget Reborn from the Play Store. Both work without having to root or flash the phone! Hope this helps!

Posted via Android Central App

apastrophe

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I love having toggle shortcuts in the notification panel and after having come from Samsung S2 and Xperia TX to HTC ONE, I miss these readily available toggle right upfront in notification panel (I know it's there in 4.2 but when I bought HTC ONE, I didn't have that). I installed extended settings and it works like a charm. Loads of customization available and many shortcut options available in the notification bar. You can find it here. It is better than any other toggle apps I have used. No issues on battery drain or performance.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.hb.settings&hl=en&token=0cwpMIYN

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I love having toggle shortcuts in the notification panel and after having come from Samsung S2 and Xperia TX to HTC ONE, I miss these readily available toggle right upfront in notification panel (I know it's there in 4.2 but when I bought HTC ONE, I didn't have that). I installed extended settings and it works like a charm. Loads of customization available and many shortcut options available in the notification bar. You can find it here. It is better than any other toggle apps I have used. No issues on battery drain or performance.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.hb.settings&hl=en&token=BZd3uM1v

Extended Settings is perfect. Thanks!