- 2 Posts
Please help nexus 7 won't get passed x logo
I recently turned my nexus 7 on and it wouldn't get passed the X logo. I have manually switched it off many times and tried again, however nothing changes. It seems to get worse each time as now everytime i try to manually switch it off, it just keeps restarting. I have also tried charging it for a few minutes, charging it for and hour and even more however it seems that lack of charge is not the problem. It just keeps getting stuck on the X logo while it is in the process of turning on. The weird thing about it is that it doesn't just freeze as the X logo is still in its usual motion of each colour on the X glowing (<hope you understand what I'm talking about there). Please help, what can I do?
- 08-26-2013, 06:17 PM #2
- 08-26-2013, 07:23 PM #4
- 08-26-2013, 07:28 PM #5
Re: Please help nexus 7 won't get passed x logo
You can reboot and get into recovery mode by first turning off the nexus (hold down the power button for about 30 seconds). Then, hold down the volume down button and power button simultaneously. From there you can select recovery mode. However, my device's recovery mode would not work.
- 08-26-2013, 07:43 PM #6
- 08-26-2013, 09:58 PM #7
- By codyahiggins in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:12 AM
- By MotoX405 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:24 AM
- By kuip in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:52 PM
- By kmkorey in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:15 PM
- By sfhub in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:24 PM