A dead Google Music Manager icon on my Mac menu bar - anybody know how to fix it?
Are there any other Mac Google Music Manager users here? I installed it, and it syncs my iTunes playlists just fine, and I can play the music on the web, or on my new Nexus 7.
But there is Music Manager icon in the menu bar (it looks like a little headset) that doesn't do anything when you click it, and can't be removed from the menu bar in any of the usual ways.
Anybody know what's wrong with it and how to fix it?
- 08-27-2013, 12:21 AM #3
- 08-27-2013, 12:44 AM #5
Re: A dead Google Music Manager icon on my Mac menu bar - anybody know how to fix it?
In order to use it you just right click it open it point it to the folder you want to sync and that's it. From then on you can open it for information i.e. last sync, how many songs synced, any failed songs etc.
Sent from my Nexus 7
- By grtday in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Hamidah Buang in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:49 PM
- By 44pirate in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:35 PM
- By davidcf in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:43 PM
- By Anthony Bagnara in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:14 PM