- 6 Posts
OK, so the wife has an iPad mini and I've been a chrome fan since day 1
But chrome on my N7 v2 doesn't render pages as well as her mini, some pages that ask for info to be typed in simply don't allow the keyboard to stay up. Minor hiccups, but wonder if I'm alone in this.
Also, how do I tweak the gmail app, my contacts are not there and it doesn't check email, I have to tell it to.
- 08-27-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- 1,017 Posts
Can you give an example of a website that isn't allowing the keyboard to stay open? Haven't had problems like that myself...
Sounds like you need to look at the sync settings under your gmail account. Settings->AccountsTablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
Phone: Droid MAXX
Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
- 6 Posts
- 08-27-2013, 11:31 PM #4
- By RavenSword in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 01:32 PM
- By raediant in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:42 PM
- By BBSeattle in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2013, 02:33 PM
- By Camaihofer in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:52 PM
- By ddillon80 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2013, 09:58 AM