Similar tablet. Quick question
Going to rephrase this post..
I currently have a N7 (2012) which I am happy with. Unfortunately it is now faulty (blown speaker), so I am going to return to shop for refund.
I was holding out for the new N7 (2013), which is now surfacing in the UK. But, with the new N7 not having 3G (which I require) I am unable to get one.
4G will take a long time to roll out across all of UK, some places can't even get 2g.
So, I could use the refund to get another N7 (2012), but as that is now a year old, is there another decent 7" tablet out there that is similar/as good as the N7 but with 3G.
- 08-28-2013, 09:25 AM #2
Re: Similar tablet. Quick question
Ok. Thats the idea of these forums is to ask questions, and my obvious lack of knowledge of 4G resulted in this being asked.
But I refered to everyones friend, wiki, and that stated
"The LTE wireless interface is incompatible with 2G and 3G networks, so that it must be operated on a separate wireless spectrum."
Did I miss something?
- 08-28-2013, 10:25 AM #4
- By TBoltJ in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:03 AM
- By spinnerfarm in forum ResistanceReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:30 AM
- By Dave-in-Decatur in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2013, 07:58 PM
- By Rallph in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 10:04 PM
- By tbta02 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:04 PM