- 3 Posts
Nexus 7 2013 Calendar Issues
I am having trouble with the stock calendar app running on my new Nexus 7 2013. My N7 is fully stock and unrooted. It seems that after the most recent update the calendar has stopped working in every possible way. It will not sync, it wont even open from the app drawer, it will force close every single time. I have tried clearing all of the data, uninstalling updates, and installing another calendar app, but nothing seems to work. I cannot get any of my Google calendar info onto my N7. Other than that the tablet seems to run perfectly fine, other than the random reboots. Anyone else been getting random reboots? Does anyone have any suggestions other than doing a factory reset?
- 08-28-2013, 11:29 AM #2
- 458 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 2013 Calendar Issues
wow, I haven't had any problems at all and that sucks that your calendar is acting that way. I don't get the random reboots either.
I haven't heard of this issue before, so the factory reset might be your best option. First, you should try clearing some of the other app data. Things like Google Account Manager, Google Play Services, and Google Services Framework might have be hooked to the calendar in some way. Try clearing those and see if any of them help. Other than that, a factory reset might be your only option
- 08-28-2013, 12:53 PM #3
- By Xanth269 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:19 AM
- By Nenda Fadhilah in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:46 PM
- By Valtheus in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 37Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:06 PM
- By hte spageti in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 08-30-2013, 09:04 AM
- By Tedros Abraha in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:53 PM