Notifications volume keeps getting reset
I keep lowering my notifications volume in settings, and it keeps on getting reset to what looks like about 70% maximum volume.
Is there a way of keeping the volume on-but-low for notifications and have it stick? Do other people experience this as well?
- 08-30-2013, 11:10 PM #2
- 08-31-2013, 08:43 AM #4
- 08-31-2013, 09:06 AM #5
Re: Notifications volume keeps getting reset
I believe I found the problem. When you set the volume, you need to save it by touching OK at the bottom of the volume setting panel. I thought that just setting it with slider was sufficient. After pressing OK this time, volume setting seems to be sticking.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-31-2013, 11:40 PM #7
- By htawfik in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:10 AM
- By meyerweb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:52 AM
- By crsgardner in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:56 AM
- By TTheInfamous1 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:00 PM
- By meyerweb in forum For the CarReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2013, 04:29 PM