- 09-02-2013, 06:42 PM #2
- 566 Posts
Re: multitask question
Not baked into the system. You shouldn't have to worry about running apps or processes too much. Android does a good job at taking care of that stuff. Unless you notice a runaway app that is killing battery life, you should be OK. If you want to just free up your memory after using it for a while, you can just reboot it. Stay away from battery savers and task managers though. After reading many forums and from past experiences, they are no good.
Honestly, if I want to free up some stuff though, I'll just swipe away in the multitasking screen. I don't ever reboot or anything.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-02-2013, 07:10 PM #3
- 09-02-2013, 08:10 PM #4
- 09-02-2013, 08:30 PM #5
- 09-03-2013, 02:14 PM #6
- By bewpy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:36 AM
- By MBM7881 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:03 AM
- By harriett_watt in forum Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy ReverbReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:15 AM
- By missmouse3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2013, 12:02 PM
- By Jamesmckeephx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:46 AM