- 1 Posts
nexus 7 advice
Hello, well where do i start? i had a nexus 10 first which had a fault with the screen and back light leakage so i got a refund. so i waited a few months for the NEW nexus 7 to come out (My sister ordered one too). So i got my tablet and i have the same problem, back light leakage and when i look close to checked the pixels there where a few white dots. So i got a replacement tablet and i have the same problem but this time i got more back light leakage. My sister tablet is fine and i really enjoyed using the tablet. i want to know what should i do? i just want a decent nexus 7 like my sisters so i have also just ordered a replacement tablet again while i decide what to do next. Thanks.
- 09-04-2013, 01:24 PM #2
- 173 Posts
Re: nexus 7 advice
Pixel issues are common in today's electronics... I bough a tablet (not Nexus) some months back to find out I had dead pixels, then returned it for a new one and I had no issues.
As for the Nexus 7, I have the new one and I must say I'm impressed. Just return and get one that you are comfortable with..
- By npark2012 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:52 AM
- By NeutiquamErro in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:04 AM
- By NeutiquamErro in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2013, 06:26 PM
- By nexme in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 06:25 PM
- By harryhoudini66 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:02 AM