When will N7 4G LTE be out???
I'd been an iPhone user since the 3G; went to the iPhone 4 and 4s after that.
Switched to Android last december and I've never looked back.
I currently have a Galaxy S4 and am eager to substitute mi iPad 2 for the new N7.
Now here's the tricky part: I've had 3G on my iPad since 2011 and have grown somewhat dependant on it.
Currently, most often than not, I'll be working out of places with wi-fi access. However, it's always been nice to be able to rely on mobile data, if need be.
Do you think I should hold out for the N7 with 4G LTE? Will a wi-fi version tethered to my phone be enough? I mean will it be reliable or a PITA?
Does anyone know if the N7 4G LTE will be carrier-sold or be available unlocked?
How much longer do you expect the wait to be?
Any advice will be appreciated.
- 09-05-2013, 01:34 PM #2
- 09-05-2013, 01:52 PM #3
- 2,664 Posts
Re: When will N7 4G LTE be out???Will a wi-fi version tethered to my phone be enough? I mean will it be reliable or a PITA?Pat
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- 09-05-2013, 02:50 PM #4
- 418 Posts
Re: When will N7 4G LTE be out???
I have been using WiFi to tether my Nexus 7 to my Verizon Galaxy S4, and it has been so seamless and rock-solid, that I am no longer even thinking about switching to the Nexus 7 LTE when it comes out. I have yet to experience any use case where I wished the Nexus were LTE-capable.
- By IphonedYourGirl in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2012, 01:44 PM
- By valpd in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2012, 10:15 AM
- By bigoldthor in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:31 PM
- By Illmusiq in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:02 PM
- By joecooool in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 11Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:20 PM