Hmm...Can't unlock my N7 lockscreen
I woke this morning and grabbed my N7 to read what's on tap for today. For some reason the screen was totally unresponsive. Haven't had any problems with it since I've bought it about a month ago, but now I can't seem to unlock the screen or do a reset since the touchscreen isn't working.
Is there a way to do a reset that doesn't involve the lockscreen?
- 09-09-2013, 07:36 PM #2
- 09-09-2013, 07:38 PM #3
- 09-11-2013, 02:38 PM #4
- By Murph5150 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:14 AM
- By meeguustaa in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:49 AM
- By Zergslayer69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:49 PM
- By johnchart in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:14 PM
- By Candice Moody in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:56 PM