- 7 Posts
Hi. Can somebody please enlighten me how to create a new playlist of music I have put on my Nexus 7 from my computer?
I have put my own music on my Nexus 7 and want to make playlists for them. According to articles, to create a new playlist, in the playlist section I simply click on the top right menu icon and select "New Playlist" - but I don't have that option! Google help says to click the menu icon against each tune and select add to playlist - again it doesn't give me that option!
- 09-10-2013, 03:54 AM #2
Welcome to Android Central! I assume that you have the Play Music app open on your N7. To create a new playlist of songs on your device:
1. Go to My Library, then tap on the My Library drop down at the top of the screen and select "On device." This will make it easier to look for songs, since it won't show music from the cloud.
2. Before creating the playlist, select a song that you want to start with, and tap the 3 dot menu icon to the right of the song title, not the main menu button.
3. Tap "Add to playlist."
4. You can now either select an existing playlist, or create a new one by tapping "New Playlist."
5. Once the playlist is created, you can add more songs to it using the above procedure.
- 09-10-2013, 10:28 AM #4
- 1,952 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By Fishpasties in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:17 PM
- By shaundiesel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:53 PM
- By babrees in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:41 AM
- By blockraider925 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 05:32 PM
- By nttai in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 10:19 AM