- 3 Posts
Does anyone actually have a Nexus 7 LTE on the Verizon 4GLTE network??
I have spoken to two different Google customer reps who have both told me that the Nexus 7 in definitely NOT compatible with Verizon LTE. I emphasized that I know it is not compatible with the 3G network, but the 4G LTE network? They categorically claim that it is not. I am confused, because from every indication I heard, it would be. Debating back and forth whether it is or isn't is futile. I want someone who actually has a device that functions on Verizon to chime in and settle the argument.
- 09-11-2013, 04:29 PM #2
- 34 Posts
- By Janw001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:41 AM
- By The Rocket Josh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:40 PM
- By Arlene Laming in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:35 AM
- By Oatboy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:25 AM
- By webzagar in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:57 AM