Ordered my Nexus 7 LTE today

RF_Benitez

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered my Nexus 7 LTE today from the Google Play store.
Should be here by the middle of next week. Can't hardly wait.
I've already put my iPad 2 64GB on the market.
It all started when I ditched my iPhone 4 last december for a Galaxy S3, then upgraded to an S4; haven't looked back since.
Yesterday's iPhone 5s/iPoor 5C launch only served to confirm my decision.
Don't get me wrong, I love my MacBook and loved my iPhones/iPad, but it sort of went the way of the Blackberry for me.
Next stop? Google Nexus 5 phone.
We'll see how it goes.
Can anybody recommend a good case for my new N7? I've always been a fan of Otterbox, that's what I have on my phone right now.
Stay cool...

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I've tried Poetic Slimline and the Moko. I am now solely using the Poetic: it is much better than the Moko, especially for holding in one hand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

danyzfr6

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if cases for the Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi, including the Poetic Slimline, will work with the Nexus 7 2013 LTE version? I'm guessing yes since it's basically the same, but just wanted to make sure.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if cases for the Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi, including the Poetic Slimline, will work with the Nexus 7 2013 LTE version? I'm guessing yes since it's basically the same, but just wanted to make sure.

Yes, only difference is the radio. Case will probably block the SIM card slot but that shouldn't be an issue.