question about how to extend the battery and the tablet's life?

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
it is ok to recharge it daily? or recharge it only when the battery is really low?

also, should i leave it on or shut it down when i am sleeping at night?

thanks.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
It's actually hard on the battery to drain it fully on a regular basis. Recharging it regularly and generally keeping it full or near full is a good thing. I plug mine in every night, and don't ever have to think about the battery unless I'm travelling & playing a lot of games, etc.

LucyLucid

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Well... Make sure you don't overcharge it because it will hurt the battery's lifespan, so don't do any over night charging. I usually charge my nexus 7 when I'm having dinner and doing stuff that takes about a hour, and I charge when it's about at 40% power.

Posted via Android Central App

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Well... Make sure you don't overcharge it because it will hurt the battery's lifespan, so don't do any over night charging. I usually charge my nexus 7 when I'm having dinner and doing stuff that takes about a hour, and I charge when it's about at 40% power.

Posted via Android Central App

The device shuts off charging when it's full, you're not going to overcharge it.

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
yes, i agree. i think that this thing stops itself when it is full. ipad's charger does the same thing. because they don't feel hot any more.