How do I change or delete a lock screen widget?
On the lock screen, you can have several widgets to show time, weather, etc, even while locked. I added some, but now want to change and/or delete them.
How is this done? I can't find a way to change or delete once these are set.
- 09-13-2013, 10:10 PM #2
Re: How do I change or delete a lock screen widget?
On the lockscreen, press and hold the widget you want to remove, then drag it to the Remove icon. I can't remember, but before you can remove it, you might be prompted to enter your passcode or unlock pattern, to confirm that the owner of the tablet wants to make changes. To add more, just swipe lockscreens to the right until you get to the [+], then tap it to add another widget.
- By needspractice in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:08 PM
- By Rich947 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:10 AM
- By cobra617 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:52 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 09-14-2013, 02:42 PM
- By kennedy27403 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:03 PM