- 22 Posts
Is there a way to add item on right side drop down menu..
On my N7.2 in the drop down menu with settings, brightness, owner name, etc.. is there a way too add a switch/button for GPS without using a third party app? I'd love to have access to a GPS button in that specific drop down menu.
I'm aware of the other ways to add buttons, it's only this menu I'm asking about.... thanks!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-14-2013, 12:06 PM #2
- 09-14-2013, 06:29 PM #3
- 09-14-2013, 09:12 PM #4
- By gstar2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:45 AM
- By Devlyn16 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 02:07 AM
- By ShrewLlama in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:22 PM
- By whitejasmine in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:56 AM
- By Majd Yonan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:51 AM